INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANERS
Industrial vacuum cleaners are utilized for bulk material handling and factory cleaning purposes. The extracted air is cleaned with a combined cyclonic and fabric collector incorporated in the system.
In a nutshell:
- Multiple simultaneous system users
- Vented to the outside, unlike conventional vacs that exhaust fine particulate matter back into the room where it re-contaminates the indoor atmosphere.
- Customizable hose diameter and lengths depending on the cleaning operation
- Effective vacuum collection and disposal
- Tubing, hose, fittings and vacuum attachments are available.
- Available in single stage or multistage centrifugals, regenerative types, coupling drive or belt drive, several filtration types with manual or automated cleaning and pre-separators.
- Your tailor-made CVS will include the vacuum producer, collectors, filters, electrical controls, tubing and fitting network and sets of cleaning hoses and tools
YOUR CENTRAL VERSATILE CLEANING SOLUTION
Our central vacuum systems distribute vacuum power throughout facilities of any size... Read More...
Our central vacuum systems distribute vacuum power throughout facilities of any size from neighborhood car washes to multi-acre industrial sites. Each industrial vacuum cleaner is custom-designed with a centrally located vacuum producer and material collector connected to all points of use via a metal tubing network. The vacuum system provides intense cleaning power to cleaning operations of any size including fume removal, liquid spill pickup, recyclable goods collection, bulk material conveying and vacuum hold-down or pickup.