Cartridge Dust Collectors by ACS
ACS Cartridge Dust Collectors are engineered to successfully capture the spectrum of dust particles that inhibit your production environment.
Our Pulse-Jet Cartridge Dust Collector line are manufactured with our latest down-flow design, which improves the True Down-Flow design with notable results. Because of its finer filtration, more economical replacement parts , smaller and compact size and low maintenance requirements, the cartridge collector is more often used than the baghouse dust extraction system. With a wide variety of filter sizes and micron filtering rates, the Cartridge dust collector can be used in a wide variety of applications. Generally, cartridge collectors are used in industrial applications characterised by processing for example food processing, rubber & plastic production, powder chemical processing &handling, tobacco production, paint factories and steel or aluminium manufacturing where welding fumes cause polluted air.
In a nutshell:
- Improved True Down-Flow design, which results in efficient dust collecting of a wide range of dust and fume.
- Best pressure drop available.
- Modular design allows for wide range of cartridge filter sizes.
- Cartridge dust collectors are user-friendly and easy to maintain.
- Cartridge filters can be interconnected to accommodate the largest air-cleaning task.
- Flexible – can be adjusted to specific applications with a wide range of cartridge types, options and supporting accessories. .
- Features a unique cartridge cleaning device, which distributes air uniformly through the filter and results in improved filter cleaning.
- Suitable for light to moderate dust loads.
The Pulse-Jet system offers a huge advantage
Air Cleaning Systems is committed to produce quality and therefore does continuous product research. Over the years innovative improvements has been the result of which our pulse-jet system is one of them. The beauty of our Pulse-Jet system is illustrated in the most common occurrence of dust accumulation during industrial dust collecting. In most industrial processes, the strong suction of air flow through the cartridge collector causes thick layers of dirt particles that cake around the cartridge filters. Our Pulse-Jet system is engineered to use circulated cleaned air, which still has a high compression, to intermediately release a strong short thrust of air in the reverse side of the cartridge. The expansion effect effectively sheds the thick cake layer and thus keeps the cartridge filters automatic clean.