HOW FAN FILTER UNITS IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY
It is the small things in life that matters. Even in the industrial environment small things can have a huge impact on productivity. Any foreign particles that enter your lungs are removed by the cilia, the lining of “small hairs” inside the lung tube. This is great, but these human filters are ‘designed’ for natural open-air conditions. In the unnatural air conditions of factories toxic dusts- and fumes entering the body gives the army of white blood cells a lot of work to protect the body. All these unnecessary hazards are draining the bodily resources and energy of your workforce and in the long run drains the immune system. From the floor manager, site manager, secretary to the on-site worker, each member of your workforce will function optimally, when they breathe clean fresh air.
At a ratio of 30% air pollution, ‘air-filtering’-action is necessitated. Fan filter units may be the solution if your plant generates chemical gas, -dusts and –fumes. They are highly effective in extracting these pollutants.
In a nutshell:
- Available in various sizes, air flow capacities and -pressure drops.
- Fan Filters are removable to allow for replacement, cleaning and disposal.
- Minimal vibration and audible noise emissions. The blower wheel enclosure optimizes capacity and reduces noise.
- Modular fan filter design ensures adaptability to a wide range of requirements.
- Can be connected to a duct system for distribution of cleaned air to an area.
- VARIOUS OPTIONS are available including but not limited to:
– Internally-mounted centrifugal fan(s) with backward curved blades and a variable speed control
– different materials of construction such as galvanised sheet metal and stainless steel
– Weather louvers
– protection grid, pre-filter connector and washable pre-filter
– Electronic instrumentation and controls
SMART INDUSTRIAL AIR FILTERS
ACS Fan Filter Units consist of a fan assembly, filters in various configurations, stages and efficiency. Their innovative designed Industrial air filters provide clean air to working environments, like on-site offices, factories and manufacturing facilities. It also provides positive pressure and air movement to a room or area. Let our expert evaluate your factory and implement the Fan Filter Unit that will have the performance, efficiency and configuration that your plant needs.