AIRBORNE BACTERIA vs. MACHINERY INTAKE SYSTEMS
Coughing & sneezing cause bacteria and viruses to travel in the air through the tiny floating droplets, which cause diseases and aggravate allergies or asthma symptoms.
It is the inhaling of these viruses or bacteria that helps to spread coughs, colds, tuberculosis and other infectious agents. Read more…
Cold viruses can live up to seven days on indoor surfaces (with the right moist condition). Therefore, maintaining a clinical environment with germ & virus free, fresh air in a hospital’s ICU & theatre is a crucial element, because patients are already struggling to survive. Polluted air can have a deadly effect on patients who have a very low immune system or open wounds. Give patients a fair chance. Air intake systems are the weapons to combat these threats. Do you know reliable air filtration systems that you can put your life on?
In a nutshell:
- Filters are removable to allow for replacement, cleaning and disposal.
- Minimal vibration and audible noise emissions.
- The blower wheel enclosure optimizes capacity and reduces noise.
- Modular design ensures adaptability to a wide range of requirements.
- Can be connected to a duct system for distribution of cleaned air to an area.
- VARIOUS OPTIONS are available including but not limited to:
– Internally-mounted centrifugal fan(s) with backward curved blades and a variable speed control
– different materials of construction such as galvanised sheet metal and stainless steel
– Weather louvers, which protect the fans against rain, abrasion & corrosion.
– protection grid, pre-filter connector and washable pre-filter
– Electronic instrumentation and controls
THE RIGHT AIR INTAKE SYSTEM FOR YOUR NEED.
The right machinery intake systems consist of a fan assembly, fan filters in various configurations, stages and efficiencies. ACS Air intake systems are designed to supply clean air to hospitals, offices, factories, manufacturing facilities and to provide positive pressure and air movement to a room or area. Our experts will implement the performance – efficiency configuration for your special project.